The Dermapen™ is a revolutionary micro-needling device which aims to tighten, lift and rejuvenate skin. The Dermapen 4™ is the latest and most advanced model available today. The Dermapen 4™ has many benefits:
- Safer and more effective in piercing the skin than traditional skin needling rollers
- Has a superior effect on collagen and elastin rejuvenation
- Multi-speed and adjustable needle depth
- Highest effectiveness
- Effectively treat hard-to-reach places
- Promotes scar-less healing and natural collagen reproduction
Micro-needling which is also known as collagen induction therapy is a process where the skin is repeatedly punctured using several needles. It is rarely used, in the cases where it officially is used, it is used to solve skin problems which mainly include scars from injuries and acne.
Fabbrocini G, De Vita V, Pastore F, et al. (April 2012). "Collagen induction therapy for the treatment of upper lip wrinkles." J Dermatolog Treat. 23 (2)
Majid I (January 2009). "Microneedling therapy in atrophic facial scars: an objective assessment".
Doddaballapur S (July 2009). "Microneedling with dermaroller". J Cutan Aesthet
Asif, M., Kanodia, S. and Singh, K. (2016), Combined autologous platelet‐rich plasma with micro needling versus micro needling with distilled water in the treatment of atrophic acne scars: a concurrent split‐face study. J Cosmet Dermatol